A Brazilian Actor Talks About His Previous Lives and Spiritism

Nossa-Lar-peopleDaniel Santos, a Spiritist in Maryland posted this YouTube video on my Facebook site.

He introduced the video: “The well known Brazilian actor Renato Prieto talks about his relation with Spiritism. He featured in the movie Astral City: A Spiritual Journey in the leading role as André Luiz. The film was based on the book “Nosso Lar”, a landmark in Spiritist Literature.”

Link to YouTube

There are fascinating stories in the video. He talked about his previous life as an actor in France. He also talked about his mother, who told him that 70% of your life is predetermined, and you only have to make the correct choices in the remaining 30%.

I absolutely recommend this video, the story is amazing!

Here is the link to the movie, Nosso Lar, it costs $3.99 to rent on YouTube. It is in PortugueseNossaLar-city with English subtitles.  You can also buy it on Amazon, I did and it is one of the very few films that I watch over and over again.

Leave a Reply

Name and email address are required. Your email address will not be published.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <pre> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> 

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: