This is a page, where NDE stories are presented and then a Spiritist interpretation is given for their meaning. – NDE Experiences page
Please contact me if you would like an interpretation of your NDE experience. – Contact page
I have written two books on how NDEs demonstrate the organization and process the spirit world follows to assist us and guides our lives. in each book, I take you through 12 NDEs and explain what the spirit world is telling the person experiencing the NDE and the rest of the world. Learn what was revealed to these blessed people and what they took back with them. Buy from Amazon, and my second book, The Spirit World Talks to Us.
Contents – Articles concerning NDEs
1. The Intersection of NDE and Spiritism – The context of NDEs within your life and your relationship with the Spirit world.
2. A prophecy at an NDE meeting – An interesting foretelling of an important future event at an NDE meeting.
3. What is Heaven Like? – Explores what is Heaven like according to Spiritism. Just to give you a heads up – You still have to work!
4. How does Good Defeat Evil? – A common thread amongst people who experience NDE’s is a renewed quest for goodness. But how does God and Jesus turn the truly evil people into good spirits.
5. Why Our Memories of NDE’s are Imprecise – Why does the memories of NDE disappear or fade away so quickly. There is a reason why we must forget and it is fully explained by Spiritism.
6. Want to Know the Other Side of a NDE Judgment Experience – Swedenborg has Examples – What does it look like for an impartial person sitting in during a judgement of a person’s life. Find out what Swedenborg writes.
7. Your Destiny is to Become a Higher Spirit – What is it Like? – Some people are given NDE’s by the spirit world to spur them on to improve themselves. After all, our goal at the end of living through many reincarnations is to reshape ourselves into a pure or higher order spirit. What does it mean to us to be a pure spirit? Find out what your future (very, very far from now) holds.
8. What is Hell Like? – According to Spiritism – Is there a Hell? And do people reside there forever after committing some horrible crime that occurred in only one lifetime. Is this just? Find out what Hell is according to the Doctrine of Spiritism.
9. The Lower Zone – Not Hell and not Heaven – It’s a place where not horrible and not spiritual people go to after they leave their body. It’s meant to be a temporary location, a way station, for those who haven’t yet made up their minds to follow the ways of love, charity, fraternity, and honesty. There is a way out.
10. Carl Jung – Understood the Spirit World Affects Us – Did you know that Carl Jung, the famous Swiss psychiatrist had a NDE and it enabled him to comprehend the world around him in a different light.
11. A Medium remembers her time as a Spirit Helper in a Celestial city – A reader of this blog wrote to tell me of her recollections as a spirit helper to those who had just died.
12. The Realm of Castrel – A Region in the Lower Levels of Heaven – Learn what the mother of the Rev. G. Vale Owen told her son about the city she went to in Heaven.
13. Paul’s Descent into the Lower Zone and Redemption – Read about Paul, a successful London doctor and how he woke up in purgatory after his untimely death. What we went through and how he got out.
14. Zabdiel’s House in the 10th Level of Heaven – Explore how a high spirit describes where he lives and what his house is used for in the tenth level of heaven.
15. The Reality of Heaven – The spirit Zabdiel describes a city in heaven. He gives us a glimpse of what we could attain.
1. The Intersection of NDE’s and Spiritism
In the United States there has been literature and research about NDEs (near death experiences). There are many stories on the internet detailing what occurs for people who have had a NDE. The stories could have been lifted from one of the many books psychographed by Francisco C. Xavier. Xavier is a follower of Spiritism, which has been around since the 1850’s, founded by Allan Kardec. Spiritism is able to put NDE’s in context and explains in full what other people, through their experiences, have started to explore.
3. What is Heaven Like?
Everyone wants to know what Heaven is like. Spiritism was brought to us so you would know. The answers are in Allan Kardec’s The Spirits Book and in books psychographed by Francisco C. Xavier. This article will explain Heaven and its different levels and what spirits do there. Hint: It’s not eternal leisure.
4. How does Good Defeat Evil ?
How does good defeat evil? After all, if you are really good, you don’t kill, go around beating up people, committing fraud and other terrible things that even good people here on earth must do on occasion to survive. So, how does the Spirit world accomplish this?
5. Why Our Memories of NDE’s are Imprecise
When people experience NDE’s, they have the future revealed to them. For some, they speak about the future while delirious, others see the future while in a NDE state, then forget most of what they saw. Why does the memories of NDE disappear or fade away so quickly. There is a reason why we must forget and it is fully explained by Spiritism. Read More.
6. Want to Know the Other Side of a NDE Judgment Experience – Swedenborg has Examples
Many people who have had NDE’s report that they are judged in their conduct here on earth. Experiences that are replayed to them in the smallest detail. Swedenborg, who wrote eight books about the spirit world, was a witness to many trials. The article illustrates a few examples. Read More.
7. Your Destiny is to become a Higher Spirit – What is it Like?
Some people are given NDE’s by the spirit world to spur them on to improve themselves. After all, our goal. according to the Spiritism Doctrine, which states that we live through multiple lives to become a higher or pure spirit. What does it mean to be a pure spirit? Leon Denis, who has communicated with the spirit world, tells us, as well, as hints into the realm of a pure spirit from other books psychographed by Francisco C. Xavier.
8. What is Hell Like? – According to Spiritism
Is there really a Hell? And if the answer is yes, do truly bad people reside there forever? According to Spiritism, there is a kind of Hell, and it is one that you create for yourself or you are at a place because of your like-mindedness with others. By the way, you stay there as long as you wish. Read More.
9. The Lower Zone – Not Hell and not Heaven
“The Lower Zone”, we have all been there, between lifetimes at one epoch or another. It’s a place where not horrible and not spiritual people go to after they leave their body. It’s meant to be a temporary location, a way station, for those who haven’t yet made up their minds to follow the ways of love, charity, fraternity, and honesty. When one finally realizes the benefits of the golden rule, and the overriding love of God, then the door is unlocked and you are assisted out and up to a higher level. A celestial city. Read More.
10. Carl Jung – Understood the Spirit World Affects Us
Did you know that Carl Jung, the famous Swiss psychiatrist had a NDE and it enabled him to comprehend the world around him in a different light. Read More.
11. A Medium remembers her time as a Spirit Helper in a Celestial city
A reader of this blog wrote to tell me of her recollections as a spirit helper to those who had just died. What she experienced when people discussed their life and how she helped people find out that they were truly in the spiritual world. Read More.
12. The Realm of Castrel – A Region in the Lower Levels of Heaven
In the books inspired by Andre Luiz and other spirits, all psychographed by Francisco (Chico) C. Xavier there are descriptions of heavenly cities and outposts. In the book, The Lowlands of Heaven, which is one section in a compilation of four books, Life Beyond the Veil, by the Reverend G. Vale Owen. The good reverend communicates with his mother about life in the lower regions of heaven. Here is a different perspective of Heaven. One that reveals more about life in one of the celestial cities. Read More.
13. Paul’s Descent into the Lower Zone and Redemption
Many fervently believe in heaven, while simultaneously rejecting the idea of a hell, rationalizing that God is Love and wouldn’t allow such outright suffering to occur. What is missing is the realization that a type of purgatory exists precisely because God does love us. Read More.
14. Zabdiel’s House in the 10th Level of Heaven
In the book, Life Beyond the Veil, which is a collection four books, containing communications from the spirit world by different groups of spirits, including the author’s mother, there are many passages about the levels of heaven. The Rev. G. Vale Owen, in the second book in the collection, receives messages from a team of spirits led by the spirit Zabdiel. Read More.
15. The Reality of Heaven
Zabdiel, a resident of the tenth level of heaven (levels are concepts specifically for our comprehension), writes about a city in heaven. He doesn’t tell us what level the city is located in. He tells us about the city for one purpose only: That our life on earth is but an interlude, and to become distracted in the pursuit of ill-gotten material goods or to be side tracked by rationalizing away the presence of God means that our ability to enter a city, such as the one he defines will be delayed for yet another stay in the regions below heaven and another incarnation to learn the true path. Read More.