For those in Oregon, there is the Oregon Spiritist Society, please contact them here.
But first, if you aren’t in the Northwest here are two other places to look for a Spiritist Center;
1. Florida – There is a group in Florida which hosts Spiritist meetings, you can visit their website and request information here; http://www.explorespiritism.com/
2. For a list of Spiritist centers in the US, please visit http://spiritist.us/
3. We have a weekly live radio program on Kardec Radio, on Sundays, at 7 pm est, 4 pm pst. Link to program page. Follow nwspiritism to receive notification of our events and links to our daily articles
4. For talks and information on Spiritism 24 hours per day, please either download Kardec Radio app on your Android or Apple device (look up “Kardec Radio” in the App or Play store) or go to the Kardec Radio page and listen to any of the shows you desire.
Bainbridge Island, Washington – We have stared our Spiritist group on Bainbridge Island, WA. Please send me an e-mail for information about our meetings. To send me an e-mail please use the Contact Me link on the right navigation bar.
Spiritism 101 – To assist those who are just beginning to read about Spiritism, I have a short and easy to read book available on Amazon Kindle for $.99, and in paperback for $5.99. Click here to purchase. It will provide you a good overview of the basic principals of the Doctrine of Spiritism.
I have written a book about my own personal experiences that have drawn me and others to Spiritism; 7 Tenets of Spiritism – How They Impact Your Daily Life. To dive deeper into Spiritism and Reincarnation – Order the book, The Case for Reincarnation – Your Path to Perfection, from Amazon. For a complete review of what is your destiny composed of and the different processes and areas of the Spirit Realm, get the book, Explore Your Destiny – Since Your Life’s Path is (mostly) Predetermined, at Amazon. To understand why you have the trials that you have in your life, read The Problem is the Solution.
Lastly, there are established Spiritist Centers in Brazil, here is a link to one that we have visited in Rio de Janeiro. Eventually, we would love to offer all of the services that established Spiritist Centers offer in Brazil.
Bainbridge Island Spiritist Center Information
1.We meet and discuss Spiritism or any other questions about the spirit world, from when people arrive at 5:30 to 6:00 pm.
2. Then there is a 30 minute talk about one of the aspects of Spiritism starting at 6:00 pm. to 6:30.
3. After we have a talk about Spiritism, then we have passes. Passes revitalize your energy through help from spirits. See here for information on what is a “Pass” and how it helps you.
4. Afterwards, at about 6:45 we are finished. Then people can stay and discuss other topics. If you are going back on the ferry, you can make the 7:10, 8:10, or 8:55 pm ferry to Seattle.
If you are coming from Seattle, I would suggest you take the 4:40pm ferry from Seattle, you arrive at about 5:40. Please let me know if you would like to be picked up at the terminal. We live just 1 mile from the ferry.
To hear recordings of past topics on Kardec Radio – click here.